- 24.09.2020Missed a session? Take a look now!
- 16.09.2020Premiere for the MCB Impact Day as part of re:publica Campus: Watch the stream from September 15th
- 10.09.2020+++ Participation is free of charge: Information on visiting the location and following the live stream is available here +++
- 04.09.2020Speakers: Sandra Subel, Head of Diversity and Inclusion at Axel Springer SE, Shakuntala Banerjee, Head of the ZDF capital city studio, Patrick Weinhold, Head of Social Media for Tagesschau and more.
- 18.11.2019Seventh Edition of MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin from 6 to 8 May 2020 - Early Bird Ticket Sale started November 2018! #MCB20 will take place again simultaneously with re:publica, the ticket is valid for both conferences.
- 12.11.2019Los Angeles and Berlin, cities connected by a long partnership, share a passion for good stories and innovative technologies. Keeping with this tradition, MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin presented itself at Infinity Festival in Los Angeles.
We've summarized the most beautiful moments for you in our #MCB19 recap! As a reminder and a foretaste of what is to come.
GOOD NEWS: only 7 months left until #mcb20 >>> SAVE THE DATE 6.-8.May 2020 <<<
The Call for Participation runs from 15 October to 15 December 2019. Submit NOW!
- 17.05.201925,000 visitors total over three days at MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin and re:publica | Federal President Frank-Walter Steinmeier calls for digital democratisation | Berlin’s ruling mayor advocates for more courage and commitment to media pluralism and media literacy in opening speech
- 17.05.2019Berlin/Potsdam - Where the beginnings of digitalisation concerned a few millions of venture capital, today entire corporations, careers and democracy itself are at stake. Political pressure on platforms is also increasing, for instance when it comes to ensuring more transparency in user data handling.
- 02.05.2019At MCB19, leading industry protagonists are debating about which types of content are trendsetting and what risks media future holds.
- 29.04.2019#MCB19 and re:publica present their programme for this year, which once again features more than 400 sessions and keynotes.